Systemic yeast infection cure is one of the major reasons nowadays why more and more people are seeking treatment in the hospital. This condition known as systemic candidiasis is caused by candida infection which is a type of fungi prevalent in human and in the environment.
This type of fungi is normally present in many different parts of our body yet it becomes a type of infection when outgrown. In most women, candidiasis may be present at one point of their lives due to some factors as hormonal level wherein one part of the body mostly the vaginal area is affected. Systemic candidiasis however infects all over the body and considered as rare but serious condition which can be rather fatal. Some of the factors that cause this problem may include.
Antibiotic or Steroid Therapy
These two factors are the most common reason why Candidiasis grows in the body. While Antibiotics destroys the normal flora that are important in protecting the body from invading pathogens that enters the body, steroid therapy weakens the immune system making it difficult for the system to fight infection.
Our skin protects our being from outside environment but when injured, yeast can enter easily. Some common examples are wearing tight fitting denims causing vaginal yeast infection for women and diaper rash for babies. The constant rubbing of the skin against those materials that irritates the affected part makes candidiasis more susceptible.
Underlying medical condition
Systemic yeast infection that is recurring may indicate an underlying medical problem such as diabetes, leukemia and AIDS where immune system becomes relatively weak.
Management and Remedies
Systemic Yeast infection cure requires an expert treatment. Nevertheless, handling the condition with a combination of natural treatment can speed up healing and recovery period. Here are some of the natural management and remedies that will keep candidiasis from taking place.
- Keep yourself free from moist and sweat by maintaining good hygiene. Yeast thrives on dark, warm and moist areas of the body.
- Maintain diet that are rich in fiber and protein that are effective in clearing off toxins but keep away from sugar and alcohol which tends to feed yeast
- Take probiotic drinks such as yogurt because it replenish good bacteria in the gut that helps kick those unnecessary microorganisms away.
- Garlic counts one of the best home remedy for candidiasis because it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Eat one or two garlic cloves daily or wrapping and gauze and placing on the affected area can treat the infection effectively.
- Other herbal remedies suitable for systemic yeast infection cure are black walnut, chamomile, golden seal and licorice.
- Penile Yeast Infection Cure
- Chronic Yeast Infection Cure
- Natural Cure for a Vaginal Yeast Infection
- How to Cure a Yeast Infection Naturally
- Natural Cures for Vaginal Yeast Infections